Hybrid Bikes Guru commits to safeguarding your privacy. Feel free to channel your queries regarding the use of your personal data to us for instant assistance.
Data Protection Principles
- Hybrid Bikes Guru promises to play by the following data protection policies:
- We will ensure we provide accurate data as much as possible.
- Processing of information is limited to certain time periods and personal data will not be stored for longer than required
- Processing is limited to purpose; data processing will only be for the purpose the personal data was collected.
- Processing is limited to the minimal data; only the required data is collected.
- We endeavor to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data
Data Subject’s rights
The following rights ascribe to the Data Subject:
- Right to information-knowing what data is collected, where it is held, and for what purpose it is processed.
- Right to data access-this is the right to access any personal data collected.
- Right to alteration-this is the right to incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data altered or erased.
- Right to restrict and object processing-this is the right to restrict or object processing of certain data under certain conditions
- Right to withdraw consent-this is the right to take away any prior rights for processing of Personal Data
Hybridbikesguru.com allows Amazon Advertising and Google AdSense.
At times we may offer and include some third party products and services on hybridbikesguru.com. The third party websites have their own separate privacy policies and, therefore, hybridbikesguru.com is not responsible or liable for the activities and sites of these websites. We, however, endeavor to maintain the integrity of our site and, as such, your feedbacks regarding these sites.
How we use your Personal Data
- To enhance your personal experience.
- To improve the website for better content.
- To provide information requested by the users and that which we may deem relevant to our users.
- To offer personalized user experience to our users.
- To manage communication events between you and us.
- To maintain the security and safety of the operations of our site.
Who else can access your Personal Data
Hybrid Bikes Guru does not allow strangers to access your personal. There are some cases when your personal data may be shared with some of our trusted partners to improve your personal experience.
How we secure your data
We endeavor to maintain the safety of your personal data. We always monitor our systems to eliminate any possible vulnerabilities. All the necessary security controls have been put in place to secure your Personal Information. We do not accept liability for breaches that may occur outside our sphere of control.
Cookies are tiny text files used to store information meant to aid in the working of the site. Cookies created in our system are only accessible to hybridbikesguru.com. Opting to disable cookies can limit the functioning.
Bottom of Form