Bikeshavencommits to safeguarding your privacy. Feel free to channel your queries regarding the use of your personal data to us for instant assistance.
Data Protection Principles
- Hybrid Bikes Guru promises to play by the following data protection policies:
- We will ensure we provide accurate data as much as possible.
- Processing of information is limited to certain time periods and personal data will not be stored for longer than required
- Processing is limited to purpose; data processing will only be for the purpose the personal data was collected.
- Processing is limited to the minimal data; only the required data is collected.
- We endeavor to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of data
Data Subject’s rights
The following rights ascribe to the Data Subject:
- Right to information-knowing what data is collected, where it is held, and for what purpose it is processed.
- Right to data access-this is the right to access any personal data collected.
- Right to alteration-this is the right to incomplete or inaccurate Personal Data altered or erased.
- Right to restrict and object processing-this is the right to restrict or object processing of certain data under certain conditions
- Right to withdraw consent-this is the right to take away any prior rights for processing of Personal Data
bikeshaven.com allows Amazon Advertising and Google AdSense.
At times we may offer and include some third party products and services on bikeshaven.com. The third party websites have their own separate privacy policies and, therefore, bikeshaven.com is not responsible or liable for the activities and sites of these websites. We, however, endeavor to maintain the integrity of our site and, as such, your feedbacks regarding these sites.
How we use your Personal Data
- To enhance your personal experience.
- To improve the website for better content.
- To provide information requested by the users and that which we may deem relevant to our users.
- To offer personalized user experience to our users.
- To manage communication events between you and us.
- To maintain the security and safety of the operations of our site.
Who else can access your Personal Data
Hybrid Bikes Guru does not allow strangers to access your personal. There are some cases when your personal data may be shared with some of our trusted partners to improve your personal experience.
How we secure your data
We endeavor to maintain the safety of your personal data. We always monitor our systems to eliminate any possible vulnerabilities. All the necessary security controls have been put in place to secure your Personal Information. We do not accept liability for breaches that may occur outside our sphere of control.
Cookies are tiny text files used to store information meant to aid in the working of the site. Cookies created in our system are only accessible to bikeshaven.com. Opting to disable cookies can limit the functioning.
Bottom of Form
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising
The Website uses Mediavine to manage all third-party advertising on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website. The cookie may collect information relating to your use of the Website, information about your device such as the device’s IP address and browser type, demographic data and, if you arrived at the Website via a link from a third-party site, the URL of the linking page.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site.
The Website may collect IP addresses and location information to serve personalized ads and pass it to Mediavine. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. You may also visit https://optout.aboutads.info/#/ and https://optout.networkadvertising.org/# to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at https://www.aboutads.info/appchoices to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
Mediavine partners with the following data processors: